Braun FP3020 12 Cup Food Processor
What are you looking for in a food processor? The Braun FP3020 12 Cup Food Processor has a large capacity bowl, powerful motor, multiple speeds, and is quiet in operation. German engineering and quality components make it reliable and durable. And it comes with a number of accessories for most common kitchen food prep chores making it very versatile. If this is what you are looking for, read my detailed review below to see if it is the right small kitchen appliance for you.
|Name:||Braun FP3020 12 Cup Food Processor|
|Price:||See Amazon link at the bottom of this page for current price|
|Owner:||Proctor & Gamble|
|Note:||Made by De’Longhi under license from P&G. Ref: |
Wikipedia – Braun (Company)
|CEO:||David S. Taylor|
|Rating:||91 out of 100|
Braun FP3020 12 Cup Food Processor – Overview
The highly rated Braun FP3020 12 Cup F
Seven blades and a mini-chopper attachment are included to allow you to quickly shred, slice, dice, whip, chop,
Also saving you time is how quick and easy it is to put together. And for faster cleanup, all parts, except the motor and base, are dishwasher safe.
It is German Engineered and made in Europe for top quality. All-metal drive components ensure that it will last a long time.
The processor bowl has a 12 Cup dry capacity, or 9-cups of liquid ingredients.
A small footprint and light weight make it the ideal food prep appliance for your small kitchen. However, its powerful motor and large bowl mean that it is up to daily use for even highly demanding tasks.
Braun FP3020 12 Cup Food Processor – Features
- Large capacity processing bowl – 12 Cups dry or 9 Cups liquid (wet) ingredients
- Powerful 600-watt continuous rated motor with 900-watts peak power capability
- German Engineered and made in Europe
- All-metal drive components ensure long-lasting durability
- 11-speed control dial separate from the on-off-pulse control dial allows you to pre-set the speed and start immediately at that speed rather than ramp up from zero
- 7 blades provide versatility:
- Grating, Coarse shredding, Fine shredding, Fine slicing, Whipping, Kneading, and S-blade
- Mini-chopper attachment
- Citrus press juicer attachment
- Small and lightweight for easy storage and handling
- Easy to assemble
- White finish and clear bowl allow it to match any kitchen decor, traditional or modern
- Safety lock on processor bowl keeps it tightly in place while operating
- The lid must be properly closed or the processor will not start or run
- The motor is overload protected to prevent costly repairs
- Cord storage feature keeps the electrical cord from being a tangled mess while not in use
- Dishwasher safe parts, except base and motor, make cleanup fast and easy
Braun FP3020 12 Cup Food Processor – Pros and Cons
- Large capacity processing bowl
- Blades and attachments are all loose, no container for storage
Braun FP3020 12 Cup Food Processor – What Does It Do?
The Braun FP3020 12 Cup Food Processor does almost all those repetitive food prep chores that take so much time and effort in your kitchen. Here’s a short list of the many tasks that it will perform so well for you:
- Make nut
butters– homemade peanut butter can be made naturally and healthier without all the added sugar, salt, hydrogenated oil, and other artificial ingredients.
- Chop nuts for salad toppings.
- Grind meat for meatballs and burgers or fish for sandwiches.
- Blend homemade pesto customized with your personal ingredients.
- Chop carrots, onions, celery, and other veggies. Chop them coarse or fine for anything from salads to soups.
- Treat yourself to homemade, healthy hummus made to your own personal taste.
- Mix and knead dough out of not only flour but non-glutinous nuts and dates, for example.
- Make your own dressings and sauces with fresh, wholesome ingredients and herbs to personalize to your special taste.
- Mix ice cream from all natural ingredients. Make it healthier and sugar-free.
Braun FP3020 12 Cup Food Processor – Who Is It For?
The Braun FP3020 12 Cup Food Processor is for anyone that wants to save time and energy with a powerful, high-quality, large capacity food processor at a reasonable cost.
If you like to prepare your own dishes but don’t have time for the repetitive slicing, dicing, grinding, mixing, and kneading tasks, then a food processor is a definite must in your kitchen.
If you perform these tasks often, like daily or even just a couple of times a week then the investment in a versatile, durable appliance is also a must.
However, if you don’t do these food prep chores often, then a less expensive food processor might be better for you. Have a look at my post, What Is The Best Food Processor For You In 2018?
A food processor does things a blender cannot do. For example, chopping and slicing veggies for salads, mixing and kneading
If you think that you need a blender instead of a food processor, read this post, The Best Blenders Of 2017-2018.
Braun FP3020 12 Cup Food Processor – Attachments and Accessories?
The Braun FP3020 12 Cup Food Processor comes with the following:
- Base with 600-Watt Motor
- 12-Cup Processing Bowl
- Insert for Blades
- Grating Insert
- Coarse Shredding Insert
- Fine Shredding Insert
- Fine Slicing Insert
- Whipping Attachment
- Kneading Hook
- S-Blade with Protective Cover
- Citrus Press Juicer Attachment
- Chopper Attachment
- 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Additional accessories are available that can be purchased separately or as part of a bundle:
- Coarse Slicing Insert
- Braun 3200634 French Fry System
Amazon customer ratings an awesome average of 4.5 out of 5 stars (91% positive 4 or 5 out of 5 stars.
Braun FP3020 12 Cup Food Processor – Final Verdict
For those who want to save time and effort in preparing homemade dishes for their family.
One that is compact but powerful with a large processing bowl.
And one that is durable for daily use and with attachments to make varied meals on a regular basis.
For you, I give the Braun FP3020 12 Cup Food Processor 91 out of 100 and a highly recommended Buy.
Buy yours now from Amazon by clicking the link below:
If you are one of the smart ones that have already purchased this wonderful food processor, please share your experience with us. Leave a comment or question in the comment box below. We’d love to hear from you.