Braun MQ505 Multiquick Hand Blender Review
So what makes the Braun MQ505 Multiquick Hand Blender special? If you haven’t owned a Braun product then you don’t know what you’re missing. Braun products are well known for their excellent engineering, quality, durability, and customer service. I have owned many Braun products and none have ever let me down. Does the Braun MQ505 Multiquick Hand Blender live up to the Braun reputation? Read on to find out.
Name: Braun MQ505 Multiquick Hand Blender
Price: Hover mouse over Amazon buttons above for current prices
Owners: Procter & Gamble
Note: Blenders and other small appliances are made by De’Longhi under licence from P&G. Reference: Wikipedia – Braun (Company)
CEO: David S. Taylor
Overall Rank: 90 out of 100
The Braun MQ505 Multiquick Hand Blender is a reasonably priced immersion or hand blender with a powerful 350 Watt motor.
It is light and its soft grip makes it easy to hold. Speed buttons are easy to reach and push, and with no extra safety button, it is easy to operate with one hand.
Its two speeds are more than enough for most blending tasks, but a turbo boost button adds extra power when you need it.
The Braun MQ505 Multiquick Hand Blender has a uniquely designed bell-shaped stainless steel blending shaft. This results in smoother smoothies and less risk of splatter.
Easy-Click makes changing attachments quick and well, easy, with a single click.
- Reasonable cost
- Lightweight and ergonomic handle
- Quieter than most other hand blenders
- Stainless steel blending shaft
- Specially designed “splash-proof” head
- 350-watt motor
- 2-speed plus turbo boost
- All parts in contact with food are BPA-free
- The design of the splash-proof head interferes with aeration so beating eggs leaves them watery instead of fluffy
- Early failure complaints do not mention if warranty replacement was requested.
- Some complaints were about how the new model is not as good as the one from 30 to 40 years ago. Sorry, but nothing is, including me, lol.
What Does It Blend?
The Braun MQ505 Multiquick Hand Blender handles most fruits and veggies with ease. It comes with a whisk and 20 fl. oz./600 ml plastic beaker.
Braun MQ505 Multiquick Hand Blender can be used for:
- Protein shakes
- Salad dressings
- Whipping cream (using whisk)
- Homemade mayo
- Blending batters
- Handheld 350-watt motor housing with 2-speeds plus turbo
- Stainless steel blending blade and shaft
- Stainless steel whisk attachment
- 20 fl. oz./600 ml plastic beaker
- MultiQuick 1.5-Cup Chopper Attachment MQ20BK
- MultiQuick 2-Cup Chopper Attachment MQ30BK
Who Is It For?
If you are looking for a sturdy, reliable, well designed and well-built hand blender, then the Braun MQ505 Multiquick Hand Blender is for you. It lives up to the great Braun reputation and will easily handle all of your hand blending needs.
Not what you were looking for? Read my Blenders section for more options.
Fakespot.com found 80% reliability for the positive reviews around the Internet. Read the Fakespot report.
Amazon Average 4.5 out of 5 stars (89% = 4 or 5 out of 5 stars)
My Final Opinion
For a high-quality immersion blender that lives up to the Braun reputation at a reasonable cost, I give the Braun MQ505 Multiquick Hand Blender a score of 90 out of 100 and a recommended Buy.
What’s your experience/opinion with the Braun MQ505 Multiquick Hand Blender? If you own this or a similar immersion blender, I’d love to hear from you.
Leave your comments or questions in the comment box below, I’ll get back to you right away.