Centrifugal Juicer Reviews
Read these Centrifugal Juicer Reviews to help you decide which centrifugal juicer loaded with features best suits your needs.
Hamilton Beach 67601A Big Mouth Juice Extractor
This big mouth juice extractor has a large diameter feed chute that handles whole fruits like apples without having to cut them. The Hamilton Beach 67601A Big Mouth Juice Extractor is fast, easy to use and easy to clean.
- 800 watts of peak power
- Extra-wide 3″ feed chute
- Stainless steel cutter/strainer
- High juice spout to fit tall juice containers
- 20-oz. juice container doubles as a serving pitcher
- Extra-large pulp bin provides for continuous juicing
- Easy assembly, handling, operating and storage
- Dishwasher safe, removable plastic parts
- Cleaning brush with micro-soft bristles included
- The Big Mouth Juice Extractor comes with healthy recipes
Want to know more? Click this link to read my detailed review of the Hamilton Beach 67601A Big Mouth Juice Extractor.
Or click the link below to Buy Now on Amazon:
Cuisinart CJE-1000 Die-Cast Juice Extractor
The Cuisinart CJE-1000 Die-Cast Juice Extractor is a feature-rich juicer with a powerful 1000-watt 5-speed motor. It’s attractive look will make it a hit in your kitchen but better than that it will make juices of all kinds fast. It also has a 3″ feed chute to handle whole fruits and veggies, saving you precious prep time.
- 1000-watt 5-speed juice extractor
- Large 3-inch feeding chute
- Control dial with blue LED light ring
- Anti-drip adjustable flow spout
- Easy unlock and lift system
- Foam-reducing filter basket
- Die-cast and stainless steel housing
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Includes 2-liter pulp container, 1-quart juice pitcher, and cleaning brush
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Learn what customers are saying about the Cuisinart CJE-1000 Die-Cast Juice Extractor on Amazon. Click below.
Breville BJE430SIL The Juice Fountain Cold
The Breville BJE 430SIL juice fountain cold is a fast, centrifugal juicer that changes the game for this type of juicer. It’s Cold Spin Technology™ adds less than 1.6°F (<0.9°C) temperature rise to the juice, thus preserving more vitamins and minerals. The extra large 68-oz. (2 liters) Store and Seal Jug keeps juice fresh longer in the fridge.
- 3 position switch FAST, OFF, and SLOW
- Low speed-6500rpm; High speed-13000rpm
- Quieter operation
- 3″ (7.6 cm) extra wide-whole fruit feed chute
- 70-ounce (2L) seal & store juice jug with froth separator
Click the following link to read more about this game-changing centrifugal juicer – Breville BJE430SIL Juice Fountain Cold Review.
Shop for it now on Amazon by clicking the following link:
Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor
Are you busy and need to get your daily juicing done fast? Don’t have a lot of counter or cupboard space? Not ready for or interested in a high-end juicer? The Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor saves time with a wide 3″ feed chute so you can fit whole fruits and veggies in without cutting. The blades spin at 14,000 RPMs to get your juice made quickly.
- Compact design
- 700-watt motor
- 14,000 RPMs
- Titanium cutting disc
- Stainless steel micro mesh filter
- Large 3″ (7.6 cm) feed chute
Click the following link to read more about this game-changing centrifugal juicer – Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain Review.
Click the following link to learn mor about it on Amazon.
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
- Extra Wide 3″ Feed Chute
- Stainless Steel cutting disc surrounded by Italian made micro mesh filter extracts up to 20% mor vitamins and minerals
- Safety Locking Arm stops juicer operation unless cover is locked into place
- Overload Protection LED prevents unsafe operation
- 1.1-Quart Capacity Juice Jug
- 850-Watt Dual Speed Motor
- Dishwasher-safe parts
Click here to see this fabulous centrifugal juicer on Amazon:
Do you use one of these Centrifugal Juice Extractors? I would like to hear from you if you do. Please leave your comments or questions in the comment box below.