Commercial Blender Reviews
A commercial blender is one designed for daily use in places like restaurants, bars, and catering businesses. However, many are available that can be used in any home. But read the warranty carefully. Some models claim or are advertised as “commercial” but are not guaranteed if used in a business.
Commercial blenders have powerful motors and large capacity blending containers. Most wanted features are heavy-duty construction, high-speed, and high strength metal components that don’t wear out quickly or break under constant use. Also desirable are pre-programmed blending cycles to ensure product consistency.
Read the features of these commercial quality blenders below to see if they fit your needs.
If you are looking for blenders that are a little less robust and less expensive, check out my Small Kitchen Appliances For You Blenders page.
Blendtec Total Blender TB-621-20
The Blendtec Total Blender is a powerful, sturdy machine made to do it all. The strong blades and huge 2-quart capacity jar have made it a favorite of professionals. It has and pre-programmed cycles as well as precise 10-speed manual plus pulse blending control. And the price is reasonable enough for you to afford for household use.
Tom Dickenson in this "Will It Blend?" video demonstrates the power of a Blendtec blender.
- 3 HP motor delivers 1,560 watts of commercial quality power
- 6 Preprogrammed blending cycles – Batters, Ice Crush, Smoothie, Ice Cream, Whole Juice, Hot Soup
- 10 manual speeds plus pulse
- Digital control touchpad
- Auto shut off
- 2-prong stainless-steel blade rotating at up to 29,000 RPM is thicker and stronger than other blender blades
- Ice-crushing guarantee
- 2-quart (64-oz) capacity jar made from BPA-free, impact-resistant copolymer comes with vented gripper lid
- 8-year warranty is longer than others
Waring Commercial MX1500XTX
This is a popular brand, often seen in smoothie stands, coffee shops, restaurants, and bars. However, it looks great and will fit well with any home kitchen decor. Its 3.5 HP high-performance motor is more powerful and faster than most other brands. The motor runs at 45,000 RPM spinning the blades faster than any other blender in the industry, an incredible 30,000 RPM. A noise-reducing enclosure keeps it very quiet in operation.
- 1500 watts of power delivered by a 3.5 peak HP 45,000 RPM high-performance motor, faster than any other blender
- 64 oz container is BPA-free copolyester and comes with vented lid.
- Noise reducing sound enclosure operation is quieter than many other commercial blenders
- Factory set programs for most popular beverages plus 4 reprogrammable beverage settings with dual pulse feature.
- Variable speed control
- LCD blue backlit display
- Daily and total drink counter display
- Easy to clean electronic membrane touchpad
- High impact, high-performance stainless steel blade
- Ideal for smoothie stands, coffee shops, bars, and restaurants
- 3-year motor and 2-year limited parts and labor warranty
Vita-mix 36019 (VM0145A) Commercial Blender
The Vita-mix 36019 (VM0145A) Commercial Blender is for commercial or household use. The 40009 model is the same but requires cutting a hole in the counter for installation. Its 34-preset programs provide perfect and consistent product every time, thus setting it apart from competitors.
- Vitamix – 36019 – 48 oz The Quiet One On-Counter Commercial Blender
- Vitamix – 40009 – 48 oz The Quiet One In-Counter Commercial Blender (Note: for in-counter installation, hole needs to be cut into countertop)
- Quieter than other commercial blenders
- Powerful 3 HP motor
- The sound cover attaches magnetically for easy removal, clean up and reassembly
- 6 function settings and 34 pre-set programs are more cycles than most other units
- Variable speed with pulse mode
- Warranty: The Quiet One is backed by a three-year warranty on motor base parts and a one-year warranty on labor
Do you own one of these or another commercial quality blender? If so, I’d like to hear from you. Please leave a comment or question in the comment box below and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.