Are you looking for a small, reasonably-priced, personal blender that makes healthy smoothies to go in seconds and can handle hot as well as cold temperature liquids? The Epica Personal Blender is just what you are looking for, so read on…
Name: Epica Personal Blender
Price: Click the image at the bottom of the page for current price on Amazon.com
Owners: Epica (New York, U.S.A.)
Overall Rank: 95 out of 100
Epica Personal Blender – Overview
The Epica Personal Blender is a small inexpensive personal blender that comes with a take-along blender bottle and tightly sealing lid so you don’t have to worry about spilling it on the way.
It packs 250 Watts of power at a very fast 23,000 rpm. The BPA-free blending container can handle temperatures from -40°F to 175°F.
There is a single one-touch pushbutton for easy chopping and blending control.
Epica Personal Blender – Pros & Cons
- Small and convenient
- Handles hot (175°F) liquids as well as cold (-40°F) – This is well beyond the specs of more expensive units. Most blenders cannot handle such hot liquids without damage to the blender jar or to the equipment seals.
- Suction feet grip the countertop and prevent slipping
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe (except power base)
- Stainless steel housing base
- 100% Risk-Free 2-year warranty
- Good customer support – While checking for negative reviews, of which there were very few, I found that Epica customer support answered almost every one of them with an offer to replace the defective unit no questions asked. See customer comments below.
- Does not blend ice
Epica Personal Blender – What Does It Blend?
The Epica Personal Blender makes:
- Protein shakes
- Whipped cream
- Chopped nuts and herbs
The Epica Personal Blender handles most fruits and veggies with ease. For harder textured fruits and veggies, cut them into smaller chunks and don’t pack too much into the container. This will prevent overloading and risk of damage to the motor. Use a little liquid to make processing easier and quicker.
Epica Personal Blender – Who Is It For Or Not?
What you are looking for in a blender?
- personal size
- easy to use
- easy to clean
- and doesn’t cost much
If this is what you want, then the Epica Personal Blender is the one for you.
If this isn’t what you want, read about some other fine blenders on my page The Best Blenders of 2017-2018.
Epica Personal Blender – Included Accessories
- (1) 250 Watt Base
- (1) Heavy duty stainless steel blending blade
- (1) 22-ounce BPA-free take-along bottle with sealable lid
- (1) Owners manual
Epica Personal Blender – Customer Reviews
Fakespot found 90% positive reviews on Amazon for a rating of Grade A.
Epica Personal Blender – My Final Opinion
So if you’re on the go and need to make healthy smoothies fast to take along without any extra fuss or cleanup, I give the Epica Personal Blender a score of 95 out of 100 and a recommended Buy.
Click the following image to find the current price and Buy options on Amazon:
What’s your experience/opinion with the Epica Personal Blender?
Leave your comments or questions in the comment box below, I’ll get back to you right away.