503 Service Unavailable
ScrapeAZon could not connect to Amazon or was otherwise unable to retrieve data from Amazon. Please check your Internet connectivity, your ScrapeAZon settings, your country code, and your shortcode configuration.
Does the convenience of using an all-in-one multi-cooker to replace all your other small kitchen appliances live up to all the hype? Is this really a kitchen “game-changer”? Or is this just another device that’s going to end up gathering dust and taking up space in your overcrowded cupboard? Read the review and see if the Fagor LUX Multi-Cooker is indeed the best multifunction cooker for you.
Name: Fagor LUX Multi-Cooker
Price: Click on the image at the bottom of the page for price
Owners: FAGOR America Inc.
Overall Rank: 81 out of 100
Fagor LUX Multi-Cooker – Overview
The Fagor Multi-Cooker is a multi-function cooker that in one convenient package can do many of the most common tasks that now take 5 or 6 specialized appliances in your kitchen.
In one convenient appliance, you can pressure cook (high and low), slow cook (high and low), make yogurt, cook brown or white rice, and risotto.
The cooking assist features are simmer, sauté, brown, and steam. with keep warm and time delay functions.
Fagor LUX Multi-Cooker – Pros & Cons
In GoodHousekeeping lab tests, the Fagor LUX was rated Best of the Test.
- It came up to pressure in less than 32 minutes, 15 minutes faster than the Instant Pot. The pressure drops in 3 minutes in quick-release mode.
- The Fagor LUX Multi-Cooker is one of only a few multi-cookers that features a yogurt maker.
- Rice is perfectly cooked and in brown-mode, meat is evenly browned.
- It beeps when it reaches pressure and the timer starts counting down, a feature that other multi-cookers don’t have.
- Keep-Warm mode is automatically switched on up to 12 hours when the cooking cycle is done.
- The Time-Delay function can be set for up to 6 hours.
- Controls are intuitive and easy to use and the owners manual is well written and easy to follow.
- The removable blue ceramic inner pot is easily cleaned.
- More expensive than the Instant Pot.
- It comes with a blue non-stick ceramic inner cooking pot. Although there is nothing wrong with ceramic, a stainless steel cooking pot is much better for sautéing and browning. Also, even the toughest non-stick coatings eventually end up with surface scratching. If you want a stainless steel pot you can buy it separately for an additional cost.
- The Instant Pot’s handle functions as a lid holder. The Fagor LUX does not have this feature meaning you have to set the lid down on the counter.
- The Fagor LUX Multi-Cooker does not come with any accessories, for example, a stainless steel steam rack (trivet).
Who is the Fagor LUX Multicooker For?
The Fagor LUX Multicooker is for anyone that wants a single appliance to replace most, if not all, small kitchen appliances without giving up cooking quality or taste.
If you want to replace your pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, and yogurt maker with one convenient all-in-one device than the Fagor LUX Multicooker is for you.
Fagor LUX Multicooker Customer Reviews
Amazon Customer Rating 3.5 out of 5 stars
Fakespot analysis found that over 90% of the Amazon customer reviews were high quality and rate them Grade A.
My Final Opinion of Fagor LUX Multicooker
The Fagor LUX Multicooker fulfills expectations perfectly, doing the job of several other small appliances with less counter space, high efficiency, high quality, ease of use and ease of cleaning.
I give the Fagor LUX Multicooker 81 out of 100 and recommended Buy.
Get one on Amazon by clicking on the image below:
Looking for something else? Try my Multi-Function Cookers page.
Do you have a Fagor LUX Multicooker? What is your opinion? Please leave your comments or questions in the comment box below.