Keurig K Cafe Single Serve K Cup Coffee Maker
- Large Water Reservoir
- Easy to clean
- 1-year limited warranty - Keurig pays shipping
- Very large
- No temperature control
- Does not make true espresso
- Frother for right-handed people not left-handed
The Keurig K Cafe Single Serve K Cup Coffee Maker now brings your favorite specialty coffee home. Make Lattes and Cappuccinos and even add shots. It is compatible with all Keurig K-Cup Pods and comes with a dishwasher-safe milk frother. Be your own barista and save time and money. Find out if you should Buy this game changer for yourself. Read my unbiased detailed review here.
Keurig K Cafe Single Serve K Cup Coffee Maker – Overview
With the Keurig K Cafe Single Serve K Cup Coffee Maker you can use any K-Cup pod to brew delicious coffee, lattes, and cappuccinos in the comfort of your own home.
Save money. No need to run out to the nearest coffeehouse for an expensive specialty coffee. And save time. No more standing in a long line.
Do you need an extra boost to get you going in the morning? Get it with a shot of espresso added to your coffee. Or increase the strength of your brew for a bold taste. Or both.
Four cup sizes up to 12 ounces and a removable drip tray mean that you can fill a 7.2″ travel mug with the tray removed.
The large 60 oz. water reservoir allows you to brew 6 cups before refilling. Also it’s removable for easy refills.
Click the video below to watch how to make a latte or Cappuccino in 3 easy steps:
Keurig K Cafe Single Serve K Cup Coffee Maker – Features
- Makes Hot or Iced Coffee, Lattes & Cappuccinos with any Keurig K-Cup Pod (but does not brew K-Carafe, K-Mug, Vue or Rivo pods).
- Adds a Coffee Shot for your favorite specialty drink
- Dishwasher safe Frother works with fresh milk including skim, soy, or almond
- Strong Brew button
- Iced button for lattes and cappuccinos
- Programmable Auto-Off saves energy
- Large removable water reservoir
- Compatible with the My K-Cup® Universal Reusable Coffee Filter
The water reservoir of the Keurig K Cafe Single Serve K Cup Coffee Maker holds 60 ounces (1.8 L) of water. It is removable for easy cleaning and refilling.
Available cup size selections are 6, 8, 10, and 12 ounces (177, 237, 296, and 355 ml). A 6″ (15.2 cm) tall cup fits on top of the drip tray. But, with the drip tray removed you can put a 7.2″ (18.3 cm) high travel mug under the spout. Make your favorite drink and take it with you wherever you go. Quick and easy.
It is larger than most Keurig Single-Serve coffee makers so it takes up a bit more countertop space. You will have to decide whether to work around it in order to have it ready to make coffee anytime. Or will you put up with the hassle of storing it after each use so that you have room on your countertop for other appliances?
Simple push button controls on top of the Keurig K Cafe Single Serve K Cup Coffee Maker are well labelled and easy to reach.
- Press the Power On/Off button and the power light and Auto Off light illuminate
- COFFEE – brews straight coffee
- LATTE & CAPP – press to brew a K-cup pod for latte or cappuccino
- STRONG – when pressed, brews a Bolder tasting beverage
- Cup size buttons – press to brew cups of 6 oz., 8 oz., 10 oz., or 12 oz. size
- SHOT – brews an espresso-like 2 oz. shot for specialty coffee
- Lights – Auto Off, Descale, and Add Water
Auto Off automatically shuts the unit off after 2 hours of inactivity to save you energy.
The frother has 3 push button controls on the front:
The Keurig K Cafe Single Serve K Cup Coffee Maker comes with everything you need to make perfectly brewed coffee, latte, and cappuccino including:
- 60-oz. Removable Water Reservoir with Lid and MAX fill line marked on reservoir for convenient filling.
- Drip Tray
- Drip Tray Base
- K-Cup® Pod Holder
- Frother complete with Lid and Whisk
Also available on Amazon is the Keurig My K-Cup Universal Reusable Ground Coffee Filter. There is nothing better than freshly ground coffee for a great tasting brew.
The Keurig K Cafe Single Serve K Cup Coffee Maker is a departure from previous models. It is smart looking and very stylish in dark charcoal color.
|Capacity:||Cup Sizes: 6, 8, 10, 12 oz. (177, 237, 296, 355 ml)|
Water Reservoir: 60 oz. (1.8 L)
|Power:||1500 Watts start-up, 200-400 Watts while brewing|
|Temperature:||Brewing: 192°F (89°C)|
|Voltage:||120VAC, 60 Hz.|
|Dimensions:||15.3″ (38.9 cm) x 11.7″ (29.7 cm) x 12.5″ (31.8 cm)|
|Weight:||9.9 lbs. (4.5 kg.)|
Keurig K Cafe Single Serve K Cup Coffee Maker – Pros & Cons
- Versatile – makes coffee, latte & cappuccino in 4 sizes, plus a SHOT feature.
- Fast – instant start-up, makes coffee in 1 minute, froth in 3 minutes.
- Large removable water reservoir.
- Easy to clean – removable parts are all dishwasher safe.
- Attractive appearance
- 1-year limited warranty includes cost of return shipping
- Very large, takes up lots of countertop and cupboard space.
- No temperature control. Fixed brewing temperature of 192°F is below SCAA recommended temperature of 200°F.
- SHOT feature does not brew with high pressure like a true espresso maker.
- Frother is designed for right-handed people only. Lefties will find it difficult to handle.
Keurig K Cafe Single Serve K Cup Coffee Maker – My Final Opinion
If you are looking for a fast, convenient, money saving way to make coffee, lattes, and cappuccinos at home then the Keurig K Cafe Single Serve K Cup Coffee Maker is a great choice.
For all of its features and versatility I give the Keurig K Cafe Single Serve K Cup Coffee Maker 9.0 out of 10 and a highly recommended Buy.
However, if you want a more sophisticated, only the best will do, type of coffee maker. But with the same plug and brew convenience as a Keurig. Then maybe you would like one from my post, The 10 Best Nespresso Espresso Coffee Makers Of 2018. Why not take a look now?
How did you find this review? Interesting or helpful? Please let me know by posting a comment, question or opinion in the comment box. And if you own a Keurig K Cafe Single Serve K Cup Coffee Maker your feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Also, don’t forget to click on your favorite social media icon to like or share this article.