KitchenAid KHB2561 5-Speed Hand Blender
- Quick change bell blades
- Flexible 5-speeds
- Comfortable grip
- Easy to clean
- Large space required for storage
- Common early failure complaints - all resolved by KitchenAid
- Lack of information on specifications
Are you looking for a blender that does it all? Want to save space in your small kitchen but need multiple appliances to blend, purée, crush, froth, whip, and chop so you can make the kind of meals your family and friends like? To find out if the KitchenAid KHB2561 5-Speed Hand Blender will solve your problem, read my review below.
Name: KitchenAid KHB2561 5-Speed Hand Blender
Price: See the Amazon link at the bottom of the page for current pricing
Owners: Whirlpool Corporation
CEO: Marc Bitzer
Overall Rank: 90 out of 100
KitchenAid KHB2561 5-Speed Hand Blender – Overview
The KitchenAid KHB2561 5-Speed Hand Blender is a multi-function blender that comes with 5 attachments.
The S-blade blends and purées soups, shakes, salad dressings, sauces, dips, smoothies, baby food, yogurt, and more.
Ice is easily crushed using the multi-purpose blade to make delicious frozen drinks and cocktails.
Froth milk with the frother/beater blade.
The whisk attachment replaces your hand mixer. Whip cream, whisk egg whites, beat eggs, and mix batters for pancakes and cakes.
Use the chopper attachment for chopping nuts and veggies, to make salsa and chutney.
KitchenAid KHB2561 5-Speed Hand Blender – Pros & Cons
- Multiple attachments for blending, puréeing, crushing, frothing, whipping, and chopping are all included
- The bell blade attachments are made for quick changes during use
- Space-saving all-in-one appliance
- 5-speeds for greater flexibility and control
- Comfortable grip
- Easy to clean
- Good feedback in Amazon Customer Reviews (78% = 4 or 5 out of 5 stars)
- KitchenAid is very light on specs, the motor power is probably around 200 Watts
- Complaints are those common to almost all blenders i.e. early failure of various parts. KitchenAid seems to stand by their 1-year warranty and promptly replaces defective units.
- One complaint is about the space that the storage case takes up a lot of cupboard space. However, if you had the number of appliances that it replaces stored in the cupboard, I think more space would be needed for all of them.
What Is The KitchenAid KHB2561 5-Speed Hand Blender For?
Use your KitchenAid KHB2561 5-Speed Hand Blender to make:
- Protein shakes
- Frozen drinks
- Whipped cream
- Frothed Milk
- Chopped nuts and herbs
Who Is The KitchenAid KHB2561 5-Speed Hand Blender For Or Not?
If you are looking for a small appliance that takes the place of your blender, mixer, chopper, whisk, and frother and performs all of those tasks well, then the KitchenAid KHB2561 5-Speed Hand Blender is what you are looking for.
Not what you were looking for? Read my Blenders section for more options.
Amazon customer average score 4.0 out of 5 stars. 76% of the customers rated it 4 or 5 out of 5 stars.
Read the Fakespot analysis that found more than 56% reliable reviews for a Grade of D.
KitchenAid KHB2561 5-Speed Hand Blender – Final Opinion
So for blending, puréeing, crushing, frothing, whipping, and chopping in one easy to use multi-function device, I give the KitchenAid KHB2561 5-Speed Hand Blender a score of 90 out of 100 and a recommended Buy. Click the image below to shop and buy on Amazon now.
What’s your experience/opinion with the KitchenAid KHB2561 5-Speed Hand Blender? If you are the owner of this or another blender I’d love to hear from you.
Leave your comments or questions in the comment box below, I’ll get back to you right away.