Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ Blender BL482
Looking for a small personal sized blender that takes the guesswork out of blending? Something that makes your smoothie quickly and without interfering with you getting ready to go? One that you can load with wholesome fruits and veggies, turn on, and when it’s finished grab your drink and go? Read the Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ Blender BL482 review below and see for yourself it this is it.
Name: Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ Blender BL482
Price: See Above
Owners: SharkNinja Operating LLC
CEO: Mark Rosenzweig
Overall Rank: 80 out of 100
The Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ Blender BL482 features Auto-iQ built-in intelligent programs that combine timed pulsing, blending and pausing patterns to do the work for you.
The Nutri Ninja Pro Extractor Blades and Auto-iQ break down whole fruits, vegetables, ice and seeds for powerful Nutrient & Vitamin Extraction.
The pre-programmed buttons are Blend and Ultra-Blend. The Blend button is for softer ingredients, and the Ultra-Blend is for hard, fibrous, and frozen ingredients. All you have to do is put the ingredients into a blending jar, lock it in place, push the Blend or Ultra-Blend button and let the blender do the work.
It comes with 24-oz, 18-oz, and 32-oz Ninja cups. 2 Sip and Seal spout lids are also included for make-and-go convenience.
In addition, Start/Stop and Pulse buttons give you manual control over the time and pattern of your blending.
The 900-watt motor is protected against damage from overload by an auto-shutoff feature. After a shutdown, you just have to wait 15 minutes before you can start again.
Clean up is easy, the cups are BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
- Easy to use User Interface
- Start/Stop pushbutton – press once to start continuous running, press again to stop. Timer counts up by seconds, up to 60 seconds
- Puse – runs only while pressed down. Short presses make short pulses. Timer counts up by seconds as long as pressed down
- Auto-iQ Blend – Pulses and blends fresh or softer ingredients to create smooth consistent results. Timer counts down.
- Auto-iQ Ultra Blend – Pulses and blends frozen, fibrous or hard ingredients to create smooth consistent results. Timer counts down.
- Creates personalized, healthy drinks and juices
- 3 sizes of Ninja cup, 18-oz just for you, 24-oz for you and another, and 32-oz for everyone
- Sip and Seal Lids allow you to make your smoothies and shake to go
- Powerful 1000-watt motor blends ingredients quickly
- Ninja Pro Extractor Blades are stronger than other personal blenders and designed for maximum vitamin and nutrient extraction
- Auto-iQ technology takes the guesswork out of blending
- Crush ice at the touch of a button
- Auto-shutoff motor overload protection
- Ninja cups are BPA-free and dishwasher-safe if put on the top shelf
- Highly rated and high number of positive reviews – 4.2 out of 5 ★ (79% = 4 or 5 out of 5 ★)
- Some complaints about the noise level, however, the noise is comparable to other blenders of the same power.
- Not recommended for hot ingredients.
- Blender cups are microwave safe so to make soup you have to blend the ingredients cold, then transfer to another container to heat.
- Complaints of early failure, plastic pieces breaking off, motor smoking, not working even with blending jar locked. Some complaints mentioned that the warranty replacement unit also failed.
Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ Blender BL482 Accessories
The Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ Blender BL482 comes with:
- Blender motor base – silver and black color
- (1) set of Pro Extractor Blades
- 32-oz. Tritan Nutri Ninja Cup
- 24 oz. Tritan Nutri Ninja Cup
- 18 oz. Tritan Nutri Ninja Cup
- 2 x Sip and Seal Spout Lids
- Getting Started Recipe & Wellness Guide with 30 Delicious Recipes
- 3-day Jump-Start Plan by noted health expert Rachel Beller
- 250 page Eat to Lose, Eat to Win Nutri Ninja Edition nutritional guide
Available at additional cost:
- 24-oz. Stainless Steel Nutri Ninja Cup with Sip & Seal Lid for those that prefer metal to plastic.
- Ninja Coffee & Spice Grinder Blender Attachment to make the freshest coffee possible.
- Frozen Treat Accessory Kit – freeze some healthy treats for the kids
- 12-oz. Tritan Nutri Ninja Cup
- 48-oz. XL Multi-Serve Nutri Ninja Jar for parties and when you have a big crowd to serve.
What Does It Blend?
Use the Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ Blender BL482 to chop, blend, and purée whole fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, ice and seeds for maximum nutrient & vitamin extraction. You can make soups (cold), sauces, smoothies, slushies, frozen drinks, and lots more.
Some examples of free recipes available online at NinjaKitchen are:
- TeKeyla SmoothieQueen Fletcher: Spontaneous Saturday
- Erin Hailee Bayless: Tropical Fruit Extravaganza
- Arely Sanchez: Green Tea Explosion
- Leslie Lynne: Red Passion
- The Best Friend Smoothie Recipe
- Harvest Corn Soup
- Blueberry Lemon Kisses
- Cjpc-A-Lot Frappe
- Citrus Ginger Super Juice
- Top o’ the Mornin’ Smoothie
- Raspberry Mango
- Pumpkin Pie Oat Smoothie
- Kale and Feta Egg Muffins
- Herbed Egg White Scramble
- Very Berrie Smoothie
- Spinach Spectacular
- Pure Green Super Juice
- Green Detox Splash
and lots, lots more.
Overall Rating 4.2 out of 5 ★ (79% = 4 or 5 out of 5 ★)
The Amazon reviews above are rated “A” on Fakespot with 90% high-quality reviews detected.
Is This Blender For You Or Not?
If you are looking for a smart, powerful blender that does the thinking and blending work for you, then the Ninja Auto-iQ Blender BL482 is the one for you. Take the guesswork out of blending. Put your ingredients in, turn it on and forget about it until it’s time to take the portable blender jar with you. And with three sizes of Ninja cup, you can make a personal-sized drink just for yourself, one for you and your partner at the same time, or a batch for the whole gang.
However, if you want a larger unit that can blend large quantities of blended product all at once, then you may find something more suitable on my countertop blender reviews page.
My Final Opinion
For smoothies to go, in a hurry, I rate the Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ Blender BL482 80 out of 100 and a solid Buy.
Do you have an opinion on this or any other blender? Please leave your comments or questions in the comments box below and I’ll be happy to reply as soon as possible.