Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo With Auto iQ Boost (NN102) Review
Can’t decide on whether to buy a blender or a food processor? How about a top of the line food processor that comes with 2 Nutri Ninja Cups with spout lids. Read my honest review of the Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo With Auto iQ Boost (NN102) to see if this is the best small kitchen appliance for you.
Name: Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo With Auto iQ Boost
Price: Hover your mouse over the image below
Owners: SharkNinja Operating LLC
CEO: Mark Rosenzweig
Overall Rank: 95 out of 100
The Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo With Auto iQ Boost (NN102) is an advanced food processor that doubles as a personal blender for your quick morning smoothie fix. Its powerful 1.6 HP motor makes blending tasks fast and easy. Turn ice into snow for your favorite frozen drinks, make soups, dressings, and purées fast and effortlessly. Take your smoothie with you in one of the convenient 24-ounce containers with spout lid. Mix or chop ingredients for salsas or salads with the Nutri Bowl using the quad blade assembly or make delicious dough for pizza using the dough blade assembly. Use this one appliance for all your food processing and blending needs.
Product Size: 14.4″(36.6cm) x 10.4″(25.4cm) x 16.1″(40.9cm)
Power: 1200 Watts/1.6 HP
Weight: 6.14 lb (2.79 kg)
Power cord length: 2.5 feet (0.761 m)
The power of the Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo With Auto iQ Boost (NN102) comes from a 1200-watt/1.6 HP motor. This is a lot of power for a machine of this size and cost. Many personal blenders range from 150-watts to 750-watts, full-sized countertop blenders generally start at 1000-watts. A 1200-watt food processor will cost you hundreds of dollars.
If you read my article “How Does A Blender Work?” you will know that it isn’t just the power that is important. Blade and bowl design play a significant role in the speed and efficiency of the physics of blending. Food must be brought into contact with the blades in order to be pulverized and not get stuck underneath or on the container walls. And, the design of the Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo With Auto iQ Boost (NN102) ensures this.
The controls of the Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo With Auto iQ Boost (NN102) are:
- Start/Stop – Press once to run continuously, press again to stop. The timer counts up from 0 to 60 seconds.
- Pulse – Only operates the motor while the button is pressed. Allows precise control of texture. Use short presses for short pulses.
- BOOST – Toggle between BOOST YES and BOOST NO. YES adds time for smoother, creamier results, NO yields more texture.
- SMOOTHIE – Great for super-smooth drinks including frozen drinks, crushed ice, or dairy products.
- EXTRACT – Use for hard, fibrous, or leafy whole fruits and vegetables. Skins, seeds, and stems are pulverized along with the rest.
- FUSION MIX – Create smoothie bowls, savory bowls, dips, and sauces with the perfectly programmed speed and blending time.
- FUSION CHOP – Pulses and pauses are timed to produce consistent chopping for ingredient prep, salsa and ground meat. Control the texture by pressing Start/Stop or Auto-iQ FUSION CHOP again when the desired consistency is reached.
- FUSION DOUGH – Perfect dough results every time with no worry or guesswork. Make bread, pizza or pie dough at the touch of a button.
What Is Auto-iQ?
Auto-iQ® programs uniquely pulse and pause the motor in chef-inspired patterns that deliver consistent, even results at the touch of a button. This takes the guesswork out of making your favorite dishes. Place the ingredients into the appropriate container with the corresponding blade assembly. Press and forget, or for more precise control stop the machine when the desired texture is reached. If you are blending a smoothie, exchange the blade assembly on the Nutri Ninja Cup with a spout lid and take along with you to enjoy wherever you are going.
Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo With Auto iQ Boost Features
- Powerful – 1200-watt/1.6 HP motor
- Multi-functional – 2-in-1, processor and blender
- Convenient – take-along Nutri Ninja smoothie Cups with spout lids
- Auto-iQ – programmed smoothie, extract, chop, mix, fusion mix, fusion chop, and fusion dough buttons pulse, pause and blend for consistent results every time
- Auto-iQ Boost – adds time to programs for creamier, smoother consistency
- Easy-clean – dishwasher-safe and BPA-free components
- VIP Limited Lifetime Warranty (if purchased from SharkNinja which can be done by clicking the Amazon links above or below and confirming that the supplier is SharkNinja)
- Not for blending or processing hot liquids. Make soups, purées or other dishes cold, then pour into a saucepan or pot and heat on the stove.
- Not microwave safe
What Is It Used For?
Use the Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo With Auto iQ Boost (NN102) to make the following, and more:
- Ice Pops
- Frozen Drinks
- Soups (Cold) – Heat later in separate container
- Nut milks and butters
- Fruit Bowls
- Vegetable Bowls
- Smoothie Bowls
- Egg Rolls
- Granola Bars
- Chopped Salads
Get free recipes for all the above delicious creations using the Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo With Auto iQ Boost (NN102) visit this Ninja Kitchen Recipes page.
Who Is This Juicer For Or Not?
Are you looking for a food processor and a blender? Are you looking for more power, better efficiency, cost and space savings? Then consider an appliance that does the job of both food processor and blender, with all of these features. The Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo With Auto iQ Boost (NN102) is a food processor and personal blender in one. It is powerful, efficient, less costly, and takes up less space than two separate appliances.
If this is not what you are looking for, please visit my Small Kitchen Appliances For You/Blenders page to read about some other fine blending appliances.
Attachments And Accessories
The Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo With Auto iQ Boost includes:
- Motor Base
- Pro Extractor Blades™ Assembly
- 2 x 24 oz. Nutri Ninja Cups
- 2 x Spout Lids
- 3.5 cup (828 ml) Nutri Bowl™
- Nutri Bowl™ Lid
- Quad Blade Assembly
- Dough Blade Assembly
- 75 Recipes Book
Average 4.4 out of 5 stars
My Final Opinion
So, for those that want a food processor that doubles as a personal blender and does both jobs exceedingly well, I give the Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo With Auto iQ Boost a 95 out of 100 and a highly recommended Buy.
Do you own a Nutri Ninja Nutri Bowl Duo With Auto iQ Boost? Would you like to share your personal experience with this appliance? I would love to hear from you. Please leave any comments or questions in the comment box below.