Are you looking for a juicer that makes the healthiest juice? One that doesn’t damage any of the valuable vitamins, enzymes, and nutrients? The Omega TWN30S Twin Gear Juicer is one that you can trust to do that. Read my review below to see if this is the juicer that best meets your needs.
Name: Omega TWN30S Twin Gear Juicer
Price: See the image at the bottom of the page for the current Amazon price
Owners: Legacy Companies, Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
CEO: Neal Asbury
Overall Rank: 85 out of 100
Omega TWN30S Twin Gear Juicer – Overview
The Omega TWN30S Twin Gear Juicer as you can tell by the name is a twin gear masticating type juicer. This type of juicer crushes, mixes, and squeezes hard fruits and vegetables to extract the maximum liquid, vitamins, enzymes, and nutrients out. Inward rotating gears self-feed the produce. An outlet adjusting knob with spring tension creates pressure to help squeeze all the juice from the pulp more efficiently.
Omega TWN30S Twin Gear Juicer – Pros & Cons
- Slow speed crushing, mixing, and squeezing action prevents oxidation for longer product shelf life (72 hours)
- Low heat build-up keeps enzymes, vitamins, and nutrients in the juice
- High power easily processes fruits and vegetables as well as wheatgrass and leafy greens
- It has a reverse button to clear clogs
- Stainless steel augers
- BPA-free plastic parts
- 15-year warranty
- Slight learning curve for correct assembly/disassembly but works on lock-latch system to prevent errors
- Pre-cutting of produce is recommended/required to help self-feeding and to prevent jamming
- Not dishwasher-safe, manual cleaning is required but easy if done immediately after use before residue has time to dry and harden
- One hour duty cycle which should be enough for most light-duty household or even commercial applications, not to be used for continuous duty
What Is The Omega TWN30S Twin Gear Juicer Used For?
The Omega TWN30S Twin Gear Juicer can be used to make:
- Juice of all kinds
- Soy and almond milk
- Baby food
- Nut butter
- Frozen fruit sorbet
Who Is The Omega TWN30S Twin Gear Juicer For Or Not?
If you are looking for a serious, dedicated juicing machine that will take on the hardest fruits and vegetables and produce the healthiest juices, this is an excellent appliance for the purpose.
It is expensive and not as fast as some other types of juicers but is more efficient and keeps more of the enzymes, vitamins, and nutrients in the juice. Oxidation and heat are avoided for longer storage of juice, up to 72 hours.
If this is not what you are looking for, there are many other juicers available. Read my Juicers page to find many others that might better suit your needs.
Omega TWN30S Twin Gear Juicer – Attachments & Accessories
The Omega TWN30S Twin Gear Juicer comes with:
- Twin Gears
- Fine Screen
- Coarse Screen
- Pulp Container
- Juice Container
- Plastic Plunger
- Wooden Plunger
- Cleaning Brush.
- Sieve Strainer – For Pulp Free Juice
- Lock Latch – For Easy Assembly
- 15 Year Warranty
- Voltage: 110-120V
Omega TWN30S Twin Gear Juicer – Customer Reviews
Amazon customers rate this product an average 3.9 out of 5 stars.
Omega TWN30S Twin Gear Juicer – Final Opinion
For those that want a hard-working, reliable juicer for daily use that produces the healthiest drinks with a long shelf life, I give the Omega TWN30S Twin Gear Juicer an 85 out of 100 and a recommended Buy.
The TWN30S has been discontinued by the manufacturer. In its place may I suggest an updated model, the NC900HDC which has a 4.5 star review rating with 89% of the reviewers rating it 4 or 5 out of 5 stars.
Read about the model NC900HDC by clicking the image below.
Do you have an opinion on the Omega TWN30S Twin Gear Juicer based on your personal experience that you would like to share? Leave it in the comments box below.
If you have any other comments or questions please leave them below and I’ll get back to you right away.