Vitamix Professional Series 750 with 64-Oz Container
What do you look for in a top of the line professional countertop blender? The Vitamix brand name brings to mind performance, versatility, durability, and fast, reliable support. Does the Vitamix Professional Series 750 with 64-oz Container measure up to the reputation of its maker? Don’t buy until you read the following review.
Name: Vitamix Professional Series 750 with 64-oz Container
Price: Hover your mouse over the image below
Manufacturer: Vitamix Company
President/CEO: Jodi Berg
Overall Rank: 95 out of 100
Vitamix Professional Series 750 with 64-oz Container – Product Overview
You may have used low-cost blenders and wondered why anyone would spend almost US$600 for a high-end machine. Well, once you have tried the Vitamix Professional Series 750 with 64-oz Container you will never go back. You will love making the smoothest smoothies and creamiest purées that you’ve ever tasted. Blend the toughest ingredients with ease. It heats its own soup. And it cleans itself.
Vitamix Professional Series 750 with 64-oz Container – Features
Three color choices, Copper Metal, Brushed Stainless Steel, and Black enhance the appearance of this smart looking unit. You will be proud to display it in your beautifully designed kitchen.
The Vitamix Professional Series 750 with 64-oz Container is built around a powerful, commercial-grade, 2.2 peak-horsepower motor. It is equipped with a radial cooling fan and thermal protection system.
The wide radius, stainless steel blades spin at 36,000 RPM. Thus seeds and skin are completely pulverized and liquefied. Also, ingredients do not get lodged in the corners or bottom.
5 preset programs are available for set-and-forget convenience. They are:
- frozen desserts
- hot soups, and
A microprocessor senses the blade resistance to adjust the speed for perfect results every time.
If you are familiar with Vitamix models, the 750 is an upgrade to the model 7500 with the addition of the 5 preset programs.
Manual controls are the power on-off switch, start-stop switch, pulse switch and rotary dial with 5 pre-sets and infinitely adjustable speed range from 1 to 10.
Container and Lid
The 64-oz shatter-proof jar is made of Eastman Tritan copolyester and is BPA-free. The container design allows all of the 64-oz capacity to be used. Unlike some other blenders with “extra large” containers that cannot be completely filled.
The container comes with a vented, spill-proof lid with a removable center plug. The plug allows you to safely add ingredients even with the machine in use.
The low profile of the Vitamix Professional Series 750 with 64-oz Container fits under most standard kitchen cupboards. You won’t have to disassemble it for storage.
Use just a drop of soap and warm water. Set the machine to the cleaning pre-set program and you will have a sparkling clean pitcher in 30 to 60 seconds.
The Vitamix Professional Series 750 with 64-oz Container backs up its durability claim by a 7-year limited warranty. So, you can use your blender with confidence for many years to come. Also, if you want to sell or gift your blender to someone else the warranty is transferable.
Vitamix Professional Series 750 with 64-oz Container – Specifications
Capacity: 64 oz (1.9 L)
Finish: Copper Metal, Brushed Stainless Steel, or Black
Materials: Metal, Stainless Steel, BPA-free copolyester plastic
Power: 2.2 peak-HP
Voltage: 120VAC, 60 Hz.
Dimensions: 17.4″ (44.2 cm) x 9.4″ (23.9 cm) x 7.7″ (19.6 cm)
Weight: 12.5 lbs. (5.7 kg)
Pros and Cons
- The Heritage series comes in 3 attractive finishes, Copper Metal, Brushed Stainless Steel, and Black. These are the all metal housings, not plastic.
- Powerful, fast, 2.2 peak-HP motor spins blades at 36,000RPM.
- Wide 4″ stainless steel blades optimally designed in order to pulverize and liquefy ingredients into smooth, creamy drinks, soups, and purées.
- 64-oz. blending jar helps blades create a vortex to direct ingredients into the rapidly spinning blades. Click here to read “How Does A Blender Work?” for more information.
- Smart and easy to use with 5 set-and-forget pre-set blending programs.
- 40% quieter operation than other Vitamix models.
- 6-foot power cord – use it anywhere in your kitchen. The cord can be wound up and stored under the motor base.
- The blade and container are not dishwasher-safe. The self-cleaning feature makes this a non-issue.
- The wider, lower profile of the 64-oz container does not do well blending small batches. Thus, you cannot use the Vitamix Professional Series 750 with 64-oz Container as a personal blender. Make a large batch and refrigerate or freeze the excess quantity for later. Or purchase the 32-oz container separately.
- The preset programs are not perfect. They run ramp up to a fixed speed for a certain amount of time. Depending on the quantities used, the results are not always the same every time. Use the presets with recipes designed for the 750. With experience, you will know when to manually add a little time for larger or subtract for smaller quantities.
Vitamix Professional Series 750 with 64-oz Container – What Is It Used For?
The Vitamix Professional Series 750 with 64-oz Container is a premium blender that you can use for:
- food prep
- smoothies and juices
- crushing ice
- frozen drinks and desserts
- nut butters
- non-dairy milks
- hot soups
- flours and doughs
- grinding coffee beans, herbs or grains
- dressings and sauces
- dips and spreads
- baby food
- and more
Vitamix Professional Series 750 with 64-oz Container – Who Is This Blender For Or Not?
This is the best blender for you if you are looking for a top of the line, reliable, and durable blender. It not only lives up to the solid Vitamix reputation, the Vitamix Professional Series 750 with 64-oz Container builds on it.
However, if you want a Vitamix brand blender but the sticker price of the 750 model is a bit much for you, then have a look at the newer Ascent series with new technology and a slightly lower price. To read about it in my detailed review click this link, Vitamix A3500 Ascent Blender Review. Keep in mind that the A3500 has a new set of blender jars that are not compatible with the older jars. Whereas, the 750 accepts all Legacy containers.
Vitamix Professional Series 750 with 64-oz Container – Attachments And Accessories
The Vitamix Professional Series 750 with 64-oz Container comes with:
- Motor Base
- Low-Profile 64-oz Container
- Getting Started Guide
- 7-year Warranty
Additional accessories are available on Amazon or at www.vitamix.com.
Vitamix Professional Series 750 with 64-oz Container – Customer Reviews
Average 4.6 out of 5 stars (88% positive ratings with 4 or 5 out of 5 stars)
Fakespot analysis detected over 90% high-quality reviews on Amazon for this product.
Vitamix Professional Series 750 with 64-oz Container – My Final Opinion
So, if you want the best and are willing to pay upfront for a long-lasting, well-designed blender from a very reputable manufacturer I give the Vitamix Professional Series 750 with 64-oz Container a 95 out of 100 and a highly recommended Buy. Your money will pay off for you in the long run.
Get yours on Amazon, click the link below:
To learn more about other types and brands, read my blenders page.
Do you own a Vitamix Professional Series 750 with 64-oz Container? Would like to share your experience and opinion? Please leave it or any questions you may have in the comments box below.