What Can You Make With A Blender?
People have asked me if a blender is only for making smoothies and drinks. The answer is that the blender is a very versatile small kitchen appliance and can make a lot more than just smoothies and drinks. What Can You Make With A Blender? Here’s a list of just a few things. Find the full recipes by clicking the blue links or go to the drop-down menus under the “Recipe” tab at the top of the page.
For breakfast why not try these tasty, easy to make Blender breakfast recipes:
Your blender is a super chef when it comes to making liquid dishes like these soups:
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Shallots Soup
- Creamy Potato Leek Soup
- Creamy Tomato Florentine Soup
- Plantain Soup
Thought that a blender could only make smoothies? Think again, here are some mouth-watering appetizers to make with your blender:
Looking for something healthy? Vegetarian meal making is so easy using your blender.
- Vegetarian Patties
- Chickpea Burgers
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Vegetarian Stuffed Shells
- Avocado Veggie Burgers
- Kale-Red Bell Pepper Pasta Sauce
- Corn Tortilla and Veggie Stacks With Red Pepper Coulis
Yes, you can make entire meals from soups, appetizers to hunger satisfying entrées using your blender.
- Pizza With Golden Raisins, Mozzarella, and Pine Nuts
- Chicken Barcelona
- Pasta With Grilled Asparagus Pesto
Treat yourself, family and guests to one of these Wow desserts made with, guess what, your blender (and your love, of course:)
- Triple Berry Blender Dessert
- Lemon “Cream” With Fresh Raspberries
- Chocolate Blueberry Cream Pie
- Sugar-Free Frozen Dessert
- Figs And Walnut Pudding
Sauces And Dips
Smoothies & Shakes
By the way, did I mention? Blenders make smoothies and shakes, too.
Do you have a favorite blender recipe that you’d like to share? Please leave it or any comments or questions you have in the comment box below.
Also, don’t forget to like or share Small Kitchen Appliances For You on your favorite social media. Thanks.